Thursday, October 20, 2011

In the beginning...of my blog

So I have used blogs in the past from time to time...but I feel my life, our lives (figured I'd include my husband in this) have changed so much that it's time for something new and different.

The name of the blog: Every blessing you pour out....I'll turn back to praise.

There are SO many blessings we experience each and every day that we easily forget about if we don't take the time to actually think about them, and spend time documenting them.

So I really want to try and focus on all the blessings that are constantly poured out in my life, and I would love to hear how YOUR life is being blessed as well.

Some recent blessings:

Buying our first home. While it is definitely a lot of work we are definitely blessed to be able to have our own home in which to put down some roots. And a beautiful home at that.

Our church family. Clifton Park Church of Christ. Most definitely family. I love this congregation and these people. My life is fuller having the women men and women of this congregation in my life. And I'm sure Josh would agree :)

Work. I'm not gonna sit hear and say everything about my job is perfect, but I am thankful that I can say I love what I do, and my co-workers in my department are just wonderful...even if we do spend most of the day picking on one another. I'm thankful for an atmosphere where I know we work and function well together.

Girlnetic fitness. Though this is a more recent addition to my activities list it has already been such a blessing in my life through the opportunity to meet lots of wonderful women and get active through a number of different avenues. I have already made some friendships and look forward to building more, and have tried many fitness activities that I may not have had the opportunity to, or taken the time to, try otherwise.

Ex.


Jeni - Our wonderful director of Girlnetic - Albany


Getting our workout on - with sharla - a dear friend I've met through girlnetic

We are such good listeners - either that or we are just so thankful to get to SIT DOWN

Showing off our muscles from our hardcore workout at Crossfit Beyond in Albany!

All that to say that the blessings are just being poured out and because of that I want to spend as much time in praise and thanks as possible!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment